Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner. It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours.
No hassles of building a deck the conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor!
You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, no screws, or hammers are needed!
The 8 slat design provides a beautiful look for any outdoor decking projects, especially smaller areas such as balconies and small terraces.
- Pattern: Eight horizontal slats per tile
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, pools and hot tubs
- Indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors, and bathroom floors
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable Acacia Hardwood
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation
- Fast snap-together installation with no nails, staples or glue
- Easy to remove, re-arrange and re-lay tiles
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns
- Wood slats permit water to flow through
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow
- Environmentally friendly Acacia Hardwood from controlled forests
- Tile dimension: 11 L x 11 W x 1 H (inches)
- Tile weight: 2 lbs