The 12 slat design provides a uniquely elegant look for any outdoor decking projects, from small to large.
Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner.
It quickly makes a solid Hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck the conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor.
You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, no screws, or hammers are needed!
Made from 100% Eucalyptus - a very durable Hardwood, this item can stand up to all kinds of changes in the weather. The cores of the Eucalyptus is very dense; thereby it quickly repels water, and its natural oil combats and repels wood eating insects.
- Pattern: Twelve diagonal slats per tile
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, surrounding pools and hot tubs
- Indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors, and bathroom floors
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable Eucalyptus Hardwood
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation
- Fast snap-together installation with no nails, staples or glue
- Easy to remove, re-arrange and re-lay tiles
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns
- Wood slats permit water to flow through
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow
- Environmentally friendly non-endangered Eucalyptus Hardwood from controlled forests
- Material: Eucalyptus Hardwood
- Finish: Natural Wood
- Tile dimension: 11 L x 11 W x 1 H (inches)