- Kikos 100% Colombian Coffee
- 100% Arabica Whole Beans
- Roasted in Colombia
- A coffee with subtle notes of chocolate, fruit flavors and a slight trace of spice. Medium body and balanced flavor.
Picture yourself in a remote and quiet place “your zen place” where you can only hear the sound of nature; birds chirping, a river next to you and an amazing sunrise. You are next to the people you care about. You are holding a cup of coffee and you're smelling the aroma of Colombian mountains coming out the cup. You close your eyes and decide to take a sip of coffee. You hear how the coffee moves smoothly through your mouth and you start distinguishing traces of chocolate and fruit and at the very end a hint of spice. You just experienced a new world that perfectly aligns your zen with your senses.
Open a fresh bag of Kikos Coffee and inhale the scent of the Caldas mountains in Colombia. Transport yourself to a world where farmers select and grade beans with the utmost care, laboring at elevations of 4,000 to 6,000 feet to make sure your morning is a great one. You will know immediately when smelling our coffee beans that you found the missing link. When you try them, you will experience a great taste that will never let you go back to other products.
These are coffee traditionalists. People with generations of experience planting, growing, selecting, and roasting exquisite coffee beans. People who know how to bring out all the superb flavor that Colombian Coffee has to offer.
- Kikos is Fair Trade Certified.
- We are MBE (Minority Business Enterprise) Certified.
- We are a Certified LGBT Business Enterprise, a Certified Diverse Supplier and Vendor, and a proud member of the Massachusetts LGBT Chamber of Commerce.
When you drink our coffee and Organic Tea you can feel good about supporting great people doing good things.